Graduate Student Intern: Summer Semester
The C-FLASH research study is looking for a graduate student assistant to join the team. The research study is a NIH/NIDA funded research project examining cigarillo use among young adults. C-FLASH uses survey data from young adults from various cities across the United States and consists of administering an online survey to young adults. The study aims to better understand the role that flavor, price, and packaging have on young adults’ cigarillo use.
- Organize, clean, and manage data.
- Prepare project data documentation for use by the full research team.
- Contribute to research study codebooks
- Conduct analysis of datasets, prepare documentation, and provide to the study team.
- Identify and perform appropriate statistical analytic methods to address research questions of the study
- Contribute to research dissemination (e.g. manuscripts, presentations) by assisting with the preparation of methods sections, data tables, and literature reviews.
- Meet regularly with the investigation team to identify, review, and prioritize analyses
- A graduate student enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program.
- Previous experience with data analysis software such as SPSS, SAS, R, etc.
- Willingness to work both independently and participate in team settings.
Apply through the PRCHN Training & Mentoring Application.