Reports and Databriefs
Reports and data briefs from current and past PRCHN research projects are available for free download here. Click on the title to see all reports and data briefs under that topic.
- Alcohol Use
- Depressive Symptoms & Suicide
- Illegal and Prescription Drug Use
- Sexual Behaviors
- Tobacco Use
- Other Health Behaviors
These data briefs document our work to promote community food security and nutrition equity by increasing access to nutritious foods in low-income and low-resource urban neighborhoods.
Cleveland Food and Tobacco Retail
Food Access Raises Everyone (FARE)
- FARE COVID-19 Food Systems Report, May 2020
- Inaugural FARE Report: A comprehensive, collaborative approach to a healthier Cleveland and Cuyahoga County, August 2016
Nutrition Incentive Reports
These data briefs document our efforts to reduce tobacco use among youth and adults, targeting all products of tobacco and focused on low-income populations.
Cancer Prevention and Control Research Network (CPCRN)
These reports document the PRCHN's joint efforts to improve the health of local communities and schools.
Steps to a Healthier Cleveland Reports & Data Briefs
- Steps to a Healthier Cleveland: Community Garden Report, 2006
- Cleveland Steps BRFSS Data Brief: Tobacco Use (2005-2006)
- Tobacco Use in Cleveland 2005-2006 Data Brief - Confidence Intervals
- Cleveland Steps BRFSS Data Brief: Diabetes (2005-2006)
- Cleveland Steps BRFSS Data Brief: Asthma (2005-2006)
- Asthma in Cleveland 2005-2006 Data Brief - Confidence Intervals
- Cleveland Steps BRFSS Data Brief: Obesity (2005-2006)
- Obesity in Cleveland 2005-2006 Data Brief - Confidence Intervals
- Cleveland Steps BRFSS Methodology Brief (2005-2006)
School Health Reports
These data briefs use local BRFSS survey data to examine a specific topic.